Wednesday, December 19, 2007

tag - a weird post ...

When i saw a comment on ma blog stating that I was tagged; i took it to be yet another invitation of that social networking site where people tag each other ... and having ignored such tag invitations umpteen times already, i was all set to disregard this one too and visited my frenz blog (who tagged me) with the intention of writing a comment on his blog in a very decent language (yea yea .. you got that right) to stop spamming. That’s when i got to know what actually this tag is all about ... trust me i found it weird and senseless to be doing this; but hell … i found it to be interesting too ... so here i am giving it a go ...

the rules of this tag are as below

-->Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog. - The weirdo who got me into this is Viral and unfortunately I don’t have the luxury to decide whether or not to get linked to him :)

-->Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself. - really doubt if i will be able to come up with 7 weird facts about me ... you know i am so close to being perfect :)

-->Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs. - Again not sure if i will be able to come up with 7 bakra/bakris to do this weird thing :) god knows why did the inventor of this tag thingie came up with this number 7; he would have been better off doing some feasibility analysis ...

-->Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. - this one is not that difficult; if i can take care of the previous ones ...

now below are 7 weird (read as unusual) facts about me ... actually took me an eternity to think of these ...

1. Sleep has always alienated me; and i too keep the animosity burning by eluding it at every possible opportunity ... sleep is never into consideration at all in any of my planning ...

2.
i despise a lot of vegetables (no hyperbole intended) and my family & roomies too have been at the end of their nerves to keep up with this peculiarity of mine ...

3. Any song that catches my attention - i can hear to it repeatedly in endless loop (rather than i can, i actually do this :)) ... and to add to the weirdosity (nice word ehh ???) even after hearing to the song countless times; i cant recollect the lyrics except for the couple of lines and the tune that might have caught my attention ...

4. i am a huge donor when it comes to Gyms; I have enrolled in gyms irrespective of my location and the gym costs (india, US etc) ... but i end up hitting the gym like a couple of days (on a higher side) per month :)

5. this one is more like a flaw in technique - in cricket while batting (of course on field and not on the comp), when i intend to hit big shots (which is almost every ball) my fore finger comes out of my grip and is stretched out on the backside handle and the neck of the bat ... (i know i run a risk of fracturing my finger like this ... but then that’s why it classifies as a weird habit) ... somehow this habit has its psychological effect on me ... (and all you buggers who are smirking now that they have got privy to this secret; they can use this to their advantage against me while bowling ... bring it on !!!)

6. my reading habit is really extreme; when i am onto it i finish a book in a matter of couple of nights ... and finish around 15-20 books in couple of months time ... and when somehow i stop reading i don’t read a book for months altogether ... currently i m into the not reading phase since last 5 months or so ... hope to switch to the other phase soon!!! Any suggestions to a good book???

7. now the last one ... and i hope ... actually, i pray … that my manager is not reading this ... i can come up with content for my blog posts only while working in office ... somehow even if i sit at home at leisure to write something i cannot come up with anything ... but while in office and amongst crunched schedule with meetings and other deadlines ... i tend to jot down stuff for the blog ... maybe stress & pressure gets the best out of me :)

now the bakra/bakris in alphabetical order ... although couldn’t think of 7 (didn’t want to tag people just for the sake of it… will add to this as and when I identify someone in the capacity to bring out his/her weird side :))

Ankush – pending
Avik – pending
Manali – pending
Kunal – pending

ciao juntaa,
hiren

4 comments:

Neo said...

First of all, thanks for taking this up. Looking at your attitude of not replying to mails, i thought u will pass this too :P

and now that we share one weirdo, i can be your proud friend :D

Serendipity… said...

Weird, tedious, senseless, ... but interesting too...
Hope can (soon) take this exercise for myself as well..

Juls said...

Hey...u should have asked me....i would have given you more than 7 weirdos of yours [:)]

anyways....it was a nice informative bolg ;)

Unknown said...

arrey n did u forget to add that though u type really fast u write extremely slow...n am sure u have more 7 weirdos to add ....u r just being too good to urself :-)