Monday, May 21, 2007

Hum kis gali jaa rahe hai ???



"Hum kis gali jaa rahein hai ... apna koi thikana nahin ...."

I have always wondered how everyone tries to relate to some song/movie/incident in others life to their own. And I bet that almost 90 % of entire human race will relate to the above quoted prologue of one of Atif Aslam's song from his new album Doorie.

I have always admired (secretly though ;)) my friends, colleagues who were so clear about what their objectives in life and planned according to their goals ... and I am glad that most of them have been successful in doing so and are doing pretty well ... (Actually it’s not just the big professional and personal goals in life; I am more amazed at how they are clear about far more trivial things in day to day life)

But damn I am very bad (worse actually) at it ... so I have always coin a nice little excuse for that ... "I like to take life as it comes …" ... well I think I actually do… and by gods grace have been doing well without planning as well !!!

P.S : - Relating to ones own life ("philosophical crap" as most of my friends would put it ...) part of the song aside; this song is awesome to listen to as well with nice guitaring (if there is such a word)... give it an ear sometime and I am sure you will like it ...

4 comments:

saumil said...

buddy i really dnt think that u envi scretly or openly abt others or friends who decide how to go abt their prof or personal life.....and i feel life shld be taken as it comes ......and GOD is there to take care of it so y wrry


wheereas the song is concerned yup its good one........try JBJ ann dawarapaan they are also pretty decent

Hiren said...

@saumil -> That was an incorrect choice of word on my part... I didnt mean envy as in out of jealousy or its likes ... I meant I admire that quality of my friends (* corrected this in the post as well) ... and thnks for the JBJ and dawarapaan pointers ... will listen to those ...

Neo said...

agree with u ...how guys relate to songs/movies etc.
havnt heard the song yet...

Unknown said...

True. Everyone relates to songs.
Here's one more - most women relate to saas bahu serials. lol! Lets do a thesis man!