Monday, November 24, 2008

Season Update

heylo guys n gals ...

Just dropped in to provide a quick update – next few weeks; I will be totally engulfed in the wedding season ... and this, for sure is one of the biggest season for me ... with 7 weddings to attend in a span of just 3 weeks time.... and these are such weddings that I can miss only at the risk of getting amputated ... yea ... all of them of my friends ... well, suddenly seems everyone around me is getting hitched :)

But one good thing is that to kick start this wedding season, I am away on a 10 day trip to north India as the first wedding of the season is in Chandigarh. This is the wedding of the friend whose love story I had cited in one of my earlier posts – JoJhol. I have heard that the marriages in Chandigarh are awesome and full of fun ... so I am eagerly looking forward the experience the Punjabi style marriage...

Moreover, there are 4 of us who are leaving a bit early for spending a few days in Delhi, visiting Agra and finally a day in Amritsar to Chandigarh ... its hard to believe, but I have never visited Delhi earlier, so am excited about spending a few days there and experiencing Delhi life per se ... am also keen to visit the Golden Temple in Amritsar ... and of course to see Chandigarh as well - the only architecturally planned city in India :)...

So, people, I will be away for a while due to this trip and post that due to the numerous weddings where I will mostly spending the free time in driving from one venue to another :(

See yaa all soon .. till then take care and have fun !!!

ciao
~ hiren

4 comments:

Neo said...

enjoy man..will miss it.
btw who all are going to Nindia?

Mysterious Mia said...

hey buddy , sorry for not being able to visit u earlier n also re yur email....no excuses oke.....just accept my apologies....

btw all the best for the wedding season n hey its gonna be col up north so be ready with yur wollens...have fun

KP said...

have fun!
enjoi the wedding season:).
congrats to jojhol!

Keshi said...

Enjoy Hiren!

But I hope ur safe from the Mumbai attacks. plz let us know.

TC!
Keshi.