Sunday, August 16, 2009

Imagination ....

"Only if one had the power of imagination ... the possibilities are simply endless ..."

I was watching a documentary today and realized that most of us would restrain our imaginations by weighing them down with the odds of getting them to life. However, the impediment can be our limited knowledge of things or our risk aversion nature ... whereas the realm of fantasy wouldn't be impossible after all...

Only if we had the power to overlook the feasibility aspect and let our imaginations run loose ... that would do wonders ... amazing wonders ...

Lucky are those who have the gift of pure imagination and vision.

ciao
hiren

P.S. I have said this hundred times ... and here i go again ... have been off blogger since long now ... but want to get back to it ... back to penning my thoughts ... back with narrations of the zillion things that have been happening in my life ... hopefully this post can be the stepping stone to the resumption ...

3 comments:

Neo said...

waiting for u to be back

Serendipity… said...

Welcome back!!!

ceedy said...

Imagining myself not being able to imagine - makes me imagine the end of my life here :)

I wrote too.....I hope you read it and write again.......