Friday, April 18, 2008

Back from the Expedition ...

Friends, I am back from my expedition ... but not in a state to write anything more as of now :) ... all I can say is that I have come back happy, fresh, satiated, pious, cognizant of more distant relatives/family friends, elated, erudite, blessed, energized and feeling great :)

but yeah all this at the cost of something ... the extreme (dry) heat there has been very kind and has tanned me twice as darker and also gifted me a couple of sun burns as souvenir :) ....

Lastly, I m glad that I have made it in time for the IPL matches ... it starts today :) ...

will soon catch up with all our blogs ... and also hopefully pen down the highlights of my trip ... till then take care ...

3 comments:

Mez said...

Cool...luk foward to ur sojourn tales. O well pretty much that :)

Keshi said...

WB Hiren :)

Keshi.

Serendipity… said...

Waiting to read the highlights of ur trip... Do find time and post them soon enuf, b4 the work pressures make u forget them...