Friday, June 20, 2008

itch ...

Frenz,

I was itching to post something thus am back again with an update :) I think you all must have got used to this lately.... but sadly I am here just to mention yet again that I am not getting enough time to write... last month or so has been very busy at work and with the onset of monsoon here weekends also end up in trekking expeditions or lazing around at some friends place sipping hot tea :) ...

So, peepz, please bear with me ... in the meantime you can read one of my old and personal favorite posts "Last Day of Your Life" ... i am sure many of you wouldn't have read this as the reader base I had then could have been counted on the fingers of just one hand :)

Other than that I am still actively posting on my other blog "QQ" ... so you all can keep visiting that page and seek some wonderful fundas of life :)

Also, will take up the impending tags soon...

Take Care.

ciao
- hiren

5 comments:

Neo said...

man, we want more from you....

ceedy said...

well summer me yeh hota hai...mera bhi kuch aisa hi haal hai...so enjoy :)

KP said...

I read the that post....
i still feel monkey is not a racist...humans evolved from monkey!!

Hiren said...

@neo -> hmmm .. yeh dil maange more

@ceedy -> yep .. enjoyment toh full on shuru hai bhai ...

@kp -> lol .. i know ... i think that was the first post you read on my blog ....

Keshi said...

satisfy that ITCH now :)

Keshi.